Home About Me Contact

Thursday 2 January 2014

Work Make Up Look

Hi everyone!

This is a post on how I wear my make up for work, as you may notice it is very natural. I prefer to keep it natural for work and keep more dramatic looks for evening or sometimes
in the daytime, depending on what i'm doing that day or what kind of mood i'm in.





























Products I Used:

Max Factor false lash effect mascara: I find this max factor false lash effect is one of the best mascaras I have used and I have tried out quite a few different ones. It really lengthens my lashes and is very long lasting.

Coastal scents concealer palette: This coastal scents concealer palette is really good, You don't need to use much as it's coverage is quite good, it really brightens up your face, and also is good for contouring. It's a really nice creamy texture which makes it easy to blend.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: The naked 2 palette is also amazing, you can create so many looks with it, to a very natural everyday look to a dramatic evening look. The colours are very pigmented and blend beautifully to create the perfect make up look.

Sleek eyebrow kit: I really love this brow kit, you can really enhance your eyebrows, a little bit goes a long way so it will last you for ages, comes with tweezers and 2 different brushes to create the desired look.

Max Factor lasting performance foundation: This max factor lasting performance foundation is one of the best I have used, I have very oily skin so it is hard to find one the actually lasts on my skin all day, with this one by the end of the day its still on. 
I also love the colour of the foundation, a lot of foundations I find can have an orange look about them but natural bronze 109 gives your skin a lovely tanned glow.

YSL Rouge Volupté lipstick: This YSL lipstick is wonderful, the colour lasts on my lips for hours even after eating or drinking. It's a really nice creamy texture and applies so easy to the skin, it's really pigmented so you don't need to keep applying to build up the colour like some cheap lipsticks. I love how the lipstick has a gloss to it so no need to add a gloss on top, it's quite expensive but worth every penny.











6 comments:

  1. This is a really good daytime look, you've obviously got some brilliant long lasting products in your make up bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip color, and this look is perfect for work. :) You've got a cute blog, I'm now following you!

    If you're interested, follow me back!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) your very kind, i'm following you back :)

      Delete
  3. Your make up looks stunning! I adore the Naked Palettes they're such good value for money!

    Be sure to check out my giveaway on my most recent post!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete