Home About Me Contact

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Lucy Mecklenburgh Style


I love the colour of this dress Lucy wears it is perfect for the summer, i also love how she has styled
the belt around her waist to give it some shape, I also love how she has colour coordinated 
her accessories with the dress.


I also love the colourful suits she wears a lot, they're very sophisticated, at the same time
perfect for a casual day. Using different types of accessories can help change how you wear it. 




You can't go wrong with jeans and boot's during the winter. Paired with a chunky knit jumper and over sized handbag and you have the perfect winter look.



I love Lucy Mecklenburgh style, she always looks effortlessly stylish and sophisticated. She's always the person I look too for inspiration. She can make a simple outfit look amazing!

Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment