Home About Me Contact

Sunday 12 January 2014

Look Of The Day: Varsity Love



Hi Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was a nice relaxing weekend all ready for a week of work. 

This season I have been totally loving the leather trend.  I wore this outfit to my Fiances brothers birthday.  This varsity jacket from Forever 21 really caught my eye.
I love the leather sleeves and the textured body of the coat, it really goes well with some leather boots while wearing basic jeans. I hope you like this look. 





















Jacket-Forever 21
Jumper-Forever 21
Jeans-H&M
Boots-Ebay



8 comments:

  1. I love your jacket and boots :) this is a great winter look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the jacket! it gives a high end twist to the bomber jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! i like the jacket! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award :) There's a post about it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, thats really nice :)
      I'll have a look!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Hey girl- LOVE that quilted bomber. uits you well.
    Following you- check out my blog and follow back.
    www.shantesaysstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Shanté x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outift *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im also currently obsessed with leather for this season. And im loving the leather sleeves really gives an edgy look. Love it! X

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete