Home About Me Contact

Friday 10 January 2014

Statement red lipstick look

Hello everyone!

I am writing about the red lipstick look. The most important thing with red lipstick is not to make the eyes too dark, so the attention is drawn off the eyes and on to the lips. If you have dark eyes and bold lips then there is too much going on and will start to look a bit too much. With red lipstick you could wear as little as mascara on the eyes and you will look amazing. 

 With this look I used natural eye shadow just because I love the smokey eye look and I love wearing eyeliner
but only a fine line. The products I used are down below:
















  • For the eyes I used the Naked palette 2
  • Coastal Scents concealer palette
  • Maybelline black gel eyeliner
  • Max Factor false lash effect Mascara
  • Max Factor lasting performance 109 Natural Bronze
  • Rimmel Blusher 050 Live Pink
  • Loreal red liptstick 200 princess 

Thank you for reading :)




3 comments:

  1. Great post - have followed your blog - check out mine at lippylikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! I'm your follower now!
    I'm looking forward to read all of your blog posts in the future!


    Xx julia
    http://www.creativenails4fun.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful look! & Love the red pop! :D
    Ellie,xx - New follower
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete